Comparison of online pharmacies for the Drug: Generic Accutane (Isotretinoin)
What is Accutane?
Accutane (Isotretinoin) is a Vitamin A formulation used for treating severe forms of nodular acne. The drug lowers the activity of oil glands in the skin, making it healthier and able to renew itself faster. Accutane is usually prescribed in cases where other anti-acne drugs have manifested themselves to be ineffective.
How should I take Accutane?
Take Accutane exactly as prescribed by your doctor. You may be scheduled additional checks and blood tests while taking the drug, so make sure to not miss any single of them. Take Accutane with enough food or milk, don’t chew or crush the tablet as the content may irritate.
Accutane is known to cause severe side-effects in newborn babies so make sure you’re not pregnant or are going to become pregnant during or after a short time after the medication course. FDA strongly imposes birth control mechanisms to be employed during the course of Accutane.
Never share Accutane with anyone else even if the person has the same problems and diagnosis as you have.
Store it in a dry and dark place at room temperature.
Accutane warnings and precautions
Avoid taking vitamins and dietary supplements containing Vitamin A during your course of Accutane. Being a form of Vitamin A itself, you may experience an overabundance of the substance, which may be harmful to your health.
Do not donate blood while taking Accutane and for at least 3 months after the course. The donated blood may be given to pregnant women, which in turn would result in severe side effects in the fetus development.
Avoid tanning and excessive exposure to the light, waxing, or laser hair removal procedures as the sensitivity of the skin will be increased and this may result in bruising.
Side effects of Accutane
In case you have symptoms of allergy to Accutane you should seek medical assistance as soon as possible: swelling, hives, difficulty breathing. Some of the more serious side effects that require you to stop taking the medications and contact your doctor immediately include:
- mood swings, aggressive or depressive behavior, sleep disorders, suicidal tendencies
- sudden numbness or weakness in certain regions of the body
- vision problems, headaches and pain in the eyes
- hearing issues
- vomiting, nausea, increased heart rate
- diarrhea, problems with stools and urine, yellowing of the skin and eyes
- flu symptoms, pains in joints, weakness, easy bleeding or bruising, bone fracture
Less serious symptoms you may experience while using Accutane may include:
- pain in the back in joints
- dizziness, drowsiness, nervousness
- skin problems
- acne becoming more severe temporarily
Never take a double dose of the drug. If you have forgotten about taking the drug, skip the dose and carry on with your schedule just as always. Take the drug around the same time every day.
Accutane – the most effective acne treatment
What acne is anyway?
Every year millions of dollars are spent on anti-acne treatments, pills, creams, tablets, procedures, surgeries, and other stuff that is advertised to make your skin perfectly smooth, healthy and attractive. If you are bothered by acne in any region of your body, it would be certainly wise to learn what acne actually is before spending your money and putting your health to the test.
Acne is often linked to puberty and for many people, this link works pretty well. But unfortunately not for everybody. There are much more factors that may be causing acne other than puberty.
In many cases, other health conditions influence the appearance of acne. And by learning what the exact cause is in your case you will be able to define the right type of treatment that will be effective.
The most common cause of acne is a bacterial infection. The skin is comprised of tiny pores that the bacteria can get inside, breed, and cause an irritation that results in acne. Coupled with excessive oil production in the skin, it is a very favorable condition for the bacteria to breed and grow in numbers. And the more the bacteria in the pores, the more severe acne may get.
This is the main cause of acne to spread across the skin, but there are different factors influencing the excessive oil production and bacteria infections of the skin. And when you learn more about them you are able to better understand and choose the right type of treatment for you. Here are some of the most common factors to investigate:
- Puberty is known by a hormonal imbalance that is actually causing excessive oil production in the skin. But if you have this problem being an adult you should also check your hormone levels to see if everything is fine there.
- Poor hygiene is the main cause of bacteria infecting the skin. So make sure your face (or other problematic areas) is properly cleaned.
- Bacteria can be attracted by dead skin cells, which need proper exfoliation. Ensure good cleaning of your dead skin cells in order to reduce the likelihood of bacteria infecting the skin.
- Improper diet can be the cause of excessive oil production in the skin, as well as a lowered ability of the entire body to resist bacterial infections both inside and on the surface.
And the first step towards identifying the problem that may be causing acne is taking a closer and more critical look on your life in general and seeing what may be wrong in it. Sometimes the root of the problem lies in things you wouldn’t even think of in general. So make sure to sit down and appreciate your life and all of its elements before going to a doctor or buying cheap Accutane online. By doing this you make the treatment a much easier task than you might think, having a direction to work in rather than trying out numerous things at a time to see what might work.